DMCA Policy of http://pdftake.blogspot.com/
We (http://pdftake.blogspot.com/) are strictly in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We always ready to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
http://pdftake.blogspot.com/ is a PDF links sharing website. We only share the download links of the eBooks that we find on the web and that are already available online on different websites or file hosting sites. We never host, scan or upload any PDF book or literary content on our servers or anywhere else. All books that have been mentioned on this site have already been uploaded by other internet users or website owners. So the people who scan or upload copyrighted material are solely responsible of this.
http://pdftake.blogspot.com/ only collects download links by searching online. When we find a link we share it on our blog on the basis of “as is”. These links only work if the destination files are still available. If the linked PDF file or eBook is removed then the PDF download link that we have shared becomes useless.
We respect your copyrights. However if you still think your copyrighted material has been posted on our site http://pdftake.blogspot.com/ or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, then you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
3. You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in http://pdftake.blogspot.com/ search results.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send your infringement notice with direct links to each publication only.
Please allow at least 2 to 3 business days for your deletion request to be processed. Using any other forms of contact will delay the process of removal of copyrighted materials.